Friday, January 19, 2007

My two best buds

These are my two best buds.
Putter works nights
So these two little sweeties
Keep me company at night
I love these two little silly's
Nicky is on the left (shannon calls her Cow Dog) She is 5
Her Daughter is Peanut she is 4
These guys are wonderful company every night.
I really think I would have a hard time being alone at night
if I didn't have these two.
They are there to warn me when something is wrong
If I am in the Bathroom and the phone rings Nicky comes and barks to tell me the phone is ringing. Peanut always lets me know when it's feeding time. She talks alot. Not really barks but talks. Peanut goes to work with me alot. She begs every morning to go. Nicky she could careless. Nicky doesn't like to go on car rides. Peanut loves car rides. They love to cuddle. Yes they are desperatly in need of hair cuts!
I love my buddies.

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

I love these two mugs! They look like stuffed pups! and how did you get them to sit next to one another? I love it :o)

Brandi said...

So glad you are a dog person too...so you understand how much I adore my doggies too.

The other day at work I made asked a guy what kind of dogs he had (he was buying dog food and dog treats). He said "we have a couple old dogs and when they die we're not going to replace them". That kinda freaked me out...like they could be replaced like furniture or something. I don't know about you buy my dogs are like my kids they could never be replaced.