Monday, January 15, 2007

Target, Practical and Valentine's Day Stuff

Well, after I got off of work today I went to Target.
It is a big deal because I really never go shopping anymore. Really,
Well, I got a Target Gift Card from Virgil, Putter's Dad for
Christmas so I decided to go look for something
To I buy Practical, or fun, or what.
Well I know I needed new dish rags. So I got some of those
AND AND AND Here is the fun part. To Heart Pot holders you can put
your hands inside. Two pink beaded coasters. A valentine towel for the bathroom
and two heart dish towels. Fun fun fun. I am glad I went to Target and got Pracitical and fun items. So that was target!.

3 comments:

Sean Carter said...

Hey cool things...they look great...well hey since the season of love and romance is coming up shortly i'd like you to visit my blog sometime and check out all the cool stuff i've posted there...i'm sure you'll enjoy all that's there!!!

Brandi said...

LOVE your purchases....how fun? I Love Target...they always have fun, affordable stuff that you didn't even know you needed!
ENJOY!

OrangeGlow said...

you're hilariou. Love the pink pot holders!!