Tuesday, January 09, 2007

Tuesday's Pic

This is what I see when I walk out my front door.
My son is back. I have endured these events since
he started driving. It is amazing what a toyota pickup
can be reduced to so many times. He has probably had about
6 or 7 or maybe more of these trucks. He has now resorted to this.
Makin' crawlers out of them. Mom, doesn't it look sick. My sick and his sick are on completely differently ends of the earth. Look at that trailer he tows things around on amazing.
He towed that trailer all the way to Illnois and back.
Gads. What a horrific Piece of Shit. Sorry kid!

4 comments:

Brandi said...

If we were all related by blood and not by love I would say chalk it up to genes. I know his Uncle Wes and Grandpa Bud would not be too proud to tow that trailer....look at some of their rigs and rig-ups.
LOL

JustMeShann said...

Ya know some people would think that their truck is a work of art, sculputre, a welders dream and a rocking machine! The boy has a hobby and that is a GOOD thing and you know you LOVE it MoM! I think it has style and I would let him park in my driveway right next to the Chevy! Rubicon or Bust Baby! Can ya tell I'm tired! Go Pinky Boy! and whats wrong with the trayler; the tires arent flat...

JustMeShann said...

I spelt trailer WRONG! Ha! Gotta LOVE Life!!!!!

W----> said...

mom lay off the boy he has talant that truck looks damm finn.&for the trailer he looks at that and sees theres still some miles in it end seas hell lets go. Im Praoud of Him