Saturday, February 03, 2007

PEANUT YOU GOT SOME SPLANIN' TO DO!!!

MUDDY PAWS
HELP ME I HAVE BEEN BANNED TO THE KITCHEN
Well this little sneaky girl got in the creek. She went on a self imposed safari of her own.
I had to go down to U-haul tonight to park trucks. So I took the Pea with me.
So while I was Parking she decided to go on a critter hunt.
I heard some screaching and yelled her name and she popped right up the bank from
being down at the creek. I have told her and told her. NO MUDDING PEANUT. You can come to work with me, but no muddying. So I am upset with her. She is banned to the kitchen tonight. I was trying to get pic's of her so she got out of her bed and traveled to the carpet. All the while acting like this would be her last day on earth. I don't even have to spank this kid. You just give her the LOOK and she Knows what she did. So that was my pic of the day

2 comments:

Brandi said...

Yeah Mom...the pot calling the kettle black...remember our adventures to the creek....jumping on the ice til it broke through. Good thing the creek was only knee deep!

JustMeShann said...

My kind of pup... Glad ya had a good time Peanut!! 4wheelin pup! To funny... I bet she thought it was worth it! I bet when she popped out of the creek she had that Who Me Look! To funny