Wednesday, January 07, 2009

Blue Moon Beer, Beverage of Choice Tonight

Posted by Picasa


I like them Ice Friggen Cold.. that is why the huge head on it. With Orange Yeah Baby, It's a Belgian Style Wheat Ale beer. It's good and it gives me a nice buzz on just one. I normally have hated most domestic beers.. You know just regular beer. Most taste like horse piss to me. Not that I have ever had horse piss mind you.. That is my picture of the day...

I love the logo on it. It's just to cool. Best kind to have is on tap. But you can't always go to happy hour..

2 comments:

JustMeShann said...

Blue Moon; isn't that a song? I can't imagine loving a beer... Wish you were here or I was there so we could have one and you could break me in! Cheers! :o)

Linda said...

I've heard of this stuff but never tried it. I'm really not much of a drinker at all no matter what the beverage is though I do enjoy the occasionally beverage!