Thursday, January 15, 2009

The dog is a Snob.

 


See the big dog tolerates (barely) the little dog. Jet is my mom's dog and we are dog sitting him. See he has only child syndrome. He doesn't think he is a dog. The little dog (Ozzy) bugs the crap out of him. He snarls at him. So this is now the fifth day. Ozzy has wormed his way into Jet's bed. I am amazed actually.. Jet gives Ozzy dirty looks. I think he thinks Ozzy stinks or something.. it is actually Rude. Jet is a snob. It's true. Ozzy is a happy go lucky pup that like's to love on you with all his teeth.. bite little ones, little sharp teeth.. yikes...
Posted by Picasa

6 comments:

LAC said...

Only child syndrome... too funny. If we only knew what they were thinking.

Brandi said...

Hey Callie,

Reminds me of Rowdy "tolerating" Rebel. When Rebel was a pup I swear Rowdy would look at him and be thinking "What the hell did I do to deserve this?". Then one cold day I caught them snuggled up together keeping warm. So there's hope.

Anonymous said...

that's funny... Ozzie is so cute... who wouldn't wuv dat widdle face!

JustMeShann said...

That puppy is so black! Wasn't Jet that black once? Jet has it made in the shade, this is a dose of reality and I don't think I would like either... He has life better than we do! Though it makes me smile to see them in the same bed! Good for Ozzy boy!

Amazing Gracie said...

Dogs always make me smile. Ozzy's testing the waters!
~~~Blessings~~~

Anonymous said...

to funny thats my boy